Laughing Jackal Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Laughing Jackal Airsoft is a community of airsoft players striving to improve thier game and tatical training while meeting others in the airsoft community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warner Robins Georgia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

Warner Robins Georgia Empty
PostSubject: Warner Robins Georgia   Warner Robins Georgia I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Looking for a place and people to play with in Warner Robins Georgia! If any one knowes a place let us know!
Back to top Go down
superchrisguy

superchrisguy

PostSubject: Re: Warner Robins Georgia   Warner Robins Georgia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:38 pm

me and a bunch of my friends like to play, currently we play at an old kaolin mine in near bonaire middle school, but we are really looking for a place to play, i stumbled across the website and it looked cool
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Warner Robins Georgia   Warner Robins Georgia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:37 pm

That sounds pretty cool! How many ppl do you have? I think we can put a game together soon.
Back to top Go down
superchrisguy

superchrisguy

PostSubject: Re: Warner Robins Georgia   Warner Robins Georgia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:58 pm

umm there is no definite number, but probably around 5 or six, i just got a new gun today so im itching for some action, and im off of school wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warner Robins Georgia   Warner Robins Georgia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warner Robins Georgia
Page 1 of 1