Laughing Jackal Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Laughing Jackal Airsoft is a community of airsoft players striving to improve thier game and tatical training while meeting others in the airsoft community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mossad- Warner Robins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

Mossad- Warner Robins Empty
PostSubject: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Lets see what we can find and hash out for putting together a mirror-team for Mossad. Discuss and post whatever you find and any suggestions here!
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Of course the Uzi is standard heres a couple of pics.....[codeMossad- Warner Robins Pt_71610[url][/url]
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:54 pm

and the shorty....[img][/imgMossad- Warner Robins Uzi10
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm

And the cool suitcase pic.....Mossad- Warner Robins Mossad10
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Being a clandestine unit that does assassination and such type of operations a standard issue is this small .22 LR baretta.... Kinda sick when you think about it Mossad- Warner Robins Berett10
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:01 pm

The IDF, main Israeli Army, uses M4s and the special ops units will mod them to suit their needs. heres a pic of one..... Mossad- Warner Robins Arpic10
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Allot of Mossads weapons revolve around their current mission. I suggest we make a weapon load out that is realistic and one that we like to roll with. The wrench to remember is going to be one of the key tactics used by Mossad is disguise. Thus an arab outfit with an AK is very realistic when doing undercover, assassination, and raider type ops.

I Suggest...

M4s--field
Uzi--cqb/undercover support
.22lr Baretta - undercover
1911 -- field/cqb
bolt type snipers

On to the Uniform!

Again this is a very secretive unit and will use disguises allot. So making a standardized uniform will take a bit of creativity....
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Obviously not a real Mossad T but, it still looks kick ass and would be great for our 'take down' team! Mossad- Warner Robins Mossad11
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:17 pm

This is an IDF load out, of course Mossad would look allot different. Mossad- Warner Robins Pr_pac10
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Here is the Mossad logo Mossad- Warner Robins Mossad12
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Just got this one, its from the 80s tho so their uniform will have improved a bit....But the weapons still look authentic.Mossad- Warner Robins 010
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:25 pm

An Id card....Mossad- Warner Robins 27d2c110
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:26 pm

The anti-terror school used to train mossad...Mossad- Warner Robins Ims_is10
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Here is an action figure of an operative from the 98 sudan op..Mossad- Warner Robins Mos310
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:33 pm

A buggout kit....Mossad- Warner Robins Z04510
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:41 pm

After looking at that kit and a few other things I think Glocks are the side arm of choice, but does anyone know where we can get a bunch of g17s for a fair price? I vote for a WE GBB 1911 as a sound alternative...
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:28 pm

My proposal for the unform is the Mossad Tee above and either subdued digicam or subdued multicam pants....

digi cam.Mossad- Warner Robins Urband10

multi-cam..... Mossad- Warner Robins 100_0010

Remember the unit normaly operates in a urban enviroment no tso much in woodlands....
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:32 pm

SWEET website!!!!!!!

http://www.zahal.org/?a=244099
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mossad- Warner Robins   Mossad- Warner Robins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mossad- Warner Robins
Page 1 of 1