Laughing Jackal Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Laughing Jackal Airsoft is a community of airsoft players striving to improve thier game and tatical training while meeting others in the airsoft community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fort Valley, GA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mgaskitzo

Fort Valley, GA Empty
PostSubject: Fort Valley, GA   Fort Valley, GA I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:08 pm

I have a place over here in Fort Valley. It's a 3-5 acre private woods field. My team holds practices/games and skirmishes there.

We usually do, Attack & Defend, Hostage Rescue, Search and Destroy, and sometimes Free For All type games depending on the turnout.

Everyone is more than welcome to join in. Just make sure you check out our upcoming practice schedule, and print out our rules and waiver located on our website. The website link is in my profile. If you are planning to come out, please send a message using the contact form on our website and tell us how many we should expect to attend with your group.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.middlegeorgiaairsoft.com
SgtRatman

Fort Valley, GA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Valley, GA   Fort Valley, GA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:38 pm

Hey, Me and three of mi amigos would be very interested in having a battle with y'all. When are some good weekends for you guys?
Back to top Go down
superchrisguy

superchrisguy

Fort Valley, GA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Valley, GA   Fort Valley, GA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:05 pm

Post up some times and dates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fort Valley, GA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fort Valley, GA   Fort Valley, GA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fort Valley, GA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laughing Jackal Airsoft :: Field Ideas/Input-
Jump to: