Laughing Jackal Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Laughing Jackal Airsoft is a community of airsoft players striving to improve thier game and tatical training while meeting others in the airsoft community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Field ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: Field ideas   Field ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Post all of your ideas for the field here! include diagrams, blue prints, layouts and bulding specs.
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: feild 1 concept   Field ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:44 pm

Field ideas Maplay10
Field ideas Maplay10
Back to top Go down
superchrisguy

superchrisguy

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field ideas   Field ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:42 pm

what gametypes are you going to have played here? like CTF, Base defense, or like an extermination?
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field ideas   Field ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:45 am

We are looking to be able to play all of the basic games as well as senario based games. I have a couple senarios with OBJs to complete written out. Hopefully I'll have a few more soon. Right now the biggest thing is time and $$ for bulding the field.
Back to top Go down
superchrisguy

superchrisguy

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field ideas   Field ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 pm

yeah thats always the biggest factor, you should consider doing advertising. its a little hard to get people to find such a particular website. btw do you have a team emblem yet?
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field ideas   Field ideas I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:39 pm

I havn't started to advertise, didn't know where what would be best around here and on the net. I am starting to work with Airdog Airsoft. The emblem is below.
Field ideas Laughi10
Back to top Go down
superchrisguy

superchrisguy

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field ideas   Field ideas I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:25 pm

logo looks tight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Field ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Field ideas   Field ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Field ideas
Page 1 of 1