Laughing Jackal Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Laughing Jackal Airsoft is a community of airsoft players striving to improve thier game and tatical training while meeting others in the airsoft community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

overall field concept ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagger Dad

overall field concept ? Empty
PostSubject: overall field concept ?   overall field concept ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Just wondering if you all have a general field concept in mind ? I know you mentioned clearing some of the land. Once vegetation dies down that should be a good time to do clearing. Just some ideas to think about: connecting trails between areas (POW camp, ect.), communication tower ( lone, tall,straight pine tree, topped out and painted gray would work), below ground, dug out bunker (tires would be great for this), wood platform between a fork in a tree makes a good sentry point (I saw at least 2 trees that would work) Just thinking ...
I can probably come up with some old CTV antennas.
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

overall field concept ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: overall field concept ?   overall field concept ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 pm

Sounds pretty sweet. The more trails, with some cover, the better. Bases are also a must. The attenas would be cool. I know we could put them to use. It would be really sweet to have a Comm station and working radio systems. I do have a Pelican box that we can make into a mobile command post... its BIG. ..

overall field concept ? Cimg4611
Back to top Go down

overall field concept ?
Page 1 of 1