Laughing Jackal Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laughing Jackal Airsoft

Laughing Jackal Airsoft is a community of airsoft players striving to improve thier game and tatical training while meeting others in the airsoft community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airsoft game and training 2May10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

Airsoft game and training  2May10 Empty
PostSubject: Airsoft game and training 2May10   Airsoft game and training  2May10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:26 pm

Having a training and game day on 2 May 2010. All are welcome to come. We will go over basic and advanced shooting positions and work on a few maneuvers to help with getting in and out of the line of fire.
Back to top Go down
DrcarterM
Admin
DrcarterM

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft game and training 2May10   Airsoft game and training  2May10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:44 pm

CANX the 2nd as a play day, with me at least. you guys can still come out and play.

I'll be out of town on the 2nd. who wants to play on the first?
Back to top Go down
superchrisguy

superchrisguy

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft game and training 2May10   Airsoft game and training  2May10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:16 pm

1st will work, I was taught room clearing by Union City SWAT team so I can help some learn if they want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft game and training 2May10   Airsoft game and training  2May10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft game and training 2May10
Page 1 of 1